If you are a new student, please fill out the following waiver.
Many ask, “Which class is right for me?” Best answer is to check out all of the Class Styles and start from where YOU are. Call or text Merrily with any questions that you may have.
Invite a friend, spouse, co-worker, to be your “yoga-buddy” for inspiration and accountability. It’s amazing how well this buddy system works – truly.
We also offer Village Yogis, a custom application allowing students of the studio to view class schedules, register for classes and manage their accounts. Please claim your profile with:
iphone users should use Village Yogi’s (click on app icon to download) and Android users,
please use the Tula Portal (click here).
If you are new to Village Yoga, here are some Suggestions:
• Please download Tula app (iPhone's only) here.
• Wear a sports bras (women), shorts, tanks, yoga
pants/shorts, loose clothing, whatever you feel
comfortable moving and stretching in.
• Drink water before/after class. You are
“lighting a fire” in class and if you drink a ton of
water you will
work much harder to keep that fire lit!
• Practice Yoga on an empty stomach.
• Bring a Towel.
August 27 – December 21, 2017
• To prepare students to confidently lead safe and intelligently structured yoga classes for all levels.
• To deepen the students' knowledge of the history and philosophy of yoga.
• To share the techniques and benefits of a regular meditation practice.
• To provide a strong understanding of yoga asana, their alignment cues, safe and respectful assists, and proper placement in sequencing.
• To open a safe and inspiring environment for spiritual growth.
Please call or text – 248-797-0579
Contact Us for More Information and see our open house training here
© COPYRIGHT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @LAKEHOUSE STUDIOS