~ WAIVER ~
1. I am participating in the Yoga Classes/Events/Alternative Therapies, offered by Village Yoga, L.L.C., during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion, which can be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am physically fit and fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Yoga Classes/Events/Alternative Therapies. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and that I will share with all teachers any medical condition (including pregnancy) if said medical condition prevents my full participation in the Yoga Classes/Events/Alternative Therapies.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Yoga Classes/Events/Alternative Therapies, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Yoga Classes/Events/Alternative Therapies, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I have against Village Yoga, L.L.C., it’s officers, directors, employees, and teachers for further injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
5. I understand that from time to time during Yoga Classes/Events/Alternative Therapies, I may receive hands-on adjustments from teachers to correct position and or alignment. If I do not want physical contact or an adjustment has gone too far, I will advise the teacher at that time.
We use Tula for Student Management, a computerized “punch-card”.
Claim Your Profile
Come with a sense for adventure, an open mind & an easy smile.
A few suggestions:
* Wear comfy, loose clothing; sports shorts, tops, any yoga clothes
* Drink water before and after class. During class, sips are ok, gulping not ok
* Attend class on an empty stomach
All accessories such as mats, blankets, eye pillow, blocks & straps are freely available for your use. Clean hand towels are also on hand.