Make a resolve

Winter/Spring, 2018

February 18th – May 12th

Sunday’s, 11:30 am – 3:30 pm
Thursday’s, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Saturday’s, March 10th, 31st, April 21st, 11:30 am – 3:30 pm

Saturday, May 12th, 11:30 am – 2:30 pm Graduation

Andy Brock, Merrily McDonald & Stephanie Williams

Contact Us for Pricing
We will work with you.

Open House
Thursday, February 1st

6:15 – 8:15 pm

Come to Village Yoga for a Slow Yoga Flow Class followed immediately by a very casual question and answer period.

Village Yoga students come to learn and practice yoga, gaining a multi-dimensional education in all aspects that yoga has to offer. Only 1% of a pure yoga practice takes place on a mat while in a studio; our students are guided to their true potential as they become aware of the other 99%.

Village Yogis feel safe enough to personally challenge yet nurture themselves through the exceptional support and guidance from our highly educated and experienced teachers.

Learning Objectives:

  1. To prepare students to confidently lead safe and intelligently structured yoga classes for all levels;
  2. To deepen the students’ knowledge of the history and philosophy of yoga;
  3. To share the techniques and benefits of a regular meditation practice;
  4. To provide a strong understanding of yoga asana, their alignment cues, safe and respectful assists, and proper placement in sequencing;
  5. To open a safe and inspiring environment for spiritual growth.

Village Yoga RYS