February 18th – May 12th
Sunday’s, 11:30 am – 3:30 pm
Thursday’s, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Saturday’s, March 10th, 31st, April 21st, 11:30 am – 3:30 pm
Saturday, May 12th, 11:30 am – 2:30 pm Graduation
Contact Us for Pricing
We will work with you.
Thursday, February 1st
6:15 – 8:15 pm
Come to Village Yoga for a Slow Yoga Flow Class followed immediately by a very casual question and answer period.
Village Yoga students come to learn and practice yoga, gaining a multi-dimensional education in all aspects that yoga has to offer. Only 1% of a pure yoga practice takes place on a mat while in a studio; our students are guided to their true potential as they become aware of the other 99%.
Village Yogis feel safe enough to personally challenge yet nurture themselves through the exceptional support and guidance from our highly educated and experienced teachers.
- To prepare students to confidently lead safe and intelligently structured yoga classes for all levels;
- To deepen the students’ knowledge of the history and philosophy of yoga;
- To share the techniques and benefits of a regular meditation practice;
- To provide a strong understanding of yoga asana, their alignment cues, safe and respectful assists, and proper placement in sequencing;
- To open a safe and inspiring environment for spiritual growth.